Militants around the world are targeting activists who denounce violence and intolerance, and are attacking ancient shrines and cultural sites respected by major world religions. Find out how you can help prevent the growing culture of violence.
Inform your friends, family, and co-workers, and generate a healthy discussion about why it is important to protect local cultures from violent extremism and what you can do about it.
1. Inform yourself about why this issue is important. (Click here to see why it’s important)
2. Share articles on Twitter and Facebook. (Click here to view articles and share)
3. Mobilize your social network. (Click the green “ShareThis” button below to email a friend the Act Now! page)
4. Create a blog about this issue. (See this excellent blog featuring the moving short film by photographer Alexandra Huddleston)
5. Post your comments on our Crimes Against Culture page (Click here to comment)
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WORDEorg
LIKE, the articles we post, SHARE them on your own page, POST them on 5 of your friend’s pages
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/WORDEorg
RETWEET the Crimes against Culture Articles we post